Hey, everyone! We’ve decided to do something different and interview each other for the next two episodes so you can get to know us better!
In this first interview, Kelly is interviewing Jessie. Is there anything you were surprised to learn? Jessie is writing the show notes to include anything else she forgot to say in her interview!
- I am huge supporter of #adoptdontshop, because adopting a pet means saving a life. Lainey (the podcat!) was adopted, and I love her so much. She is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Also, if you’re getting a cat, please do not declaw them! Cats need their claws for all sorts of reason, so trim them instead (Lainey gets hew claws trimmed once a week)
- You may have heard me talk about my invisible illness a few times on the show. I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in 2009, which makes me a spoonie. It can be difficult at times, but I’m currently in remission 🙂
- Other shows I would recommend: Luther, The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (even though it is peak white feminism, so be warned), Killing Eve, Call the Midwife, Umbrella Academy, and all the Netlix Marvel shows (even though they’re canceled)
- Other books I read as a teen were all things Cate Tiernan, The Girl with the Silver Eyes, and any book that had magic.
- Watch all the lovely/hilarious interviews of Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans
- And finally, here are some of my favorite recipes:
. . . . . . .
The podcast theme song is “Unermerry Academy of Magics” by Augustin C from the album “Fantasy Music”, which you can download on FreeMusicArchive.com.
JK, It’s Magic is recorded on Ute, Cheyenne, and Arapahoe land.